Death Cleaning Services In Dallas, TX
Call (866) 376-4872
When death has occurred, but the body is found decomposing, sometimes weeks or even months, the risk with removing the blood and other bodily fluids is very high. Even as the stress and pain as family and friends grieve, there are still body fluids that were left behind that need to be cleaned up and right away so that human decomposition doesn’t sit in. Blood and other bodily fluids carry toxins, bacteria, and viruses can put anyone in contact at risk and also can cause extreme damage to the property in which the deceased was found. An unattended death cleanup needs a professional biohazard remediation company that uses the appropriate equipment to remove all bodily fluids and can rid all decomposition odor. Death Cleaning Services In Dallas for 24hr emergency response.
Being exposed to a contaminated property can often make people sick for hours if not days. Removing the odor of an unattended death is not an easy thing to do. It requires far greater attention than your average household chemicals and opening the windows. The odor from an unattended death can get into clothing, curtains, carpet, and other cloth material that is found in the home in Dallas, TX. Unattended Death Cleanup use the latest odor removal technology to help make your home or business safe and comfortable to occupy again.
Services provided are:
- Decontamination of businesses and residential properties in Dallas, Texas
- Removal & disposal of bio-hazard waste in Dallas
- 24-hour emergency response to your location
- Remove all needles and other contaminated sharps
- Cleaning items like furniture and personal items
- Cleaning of hard surfaces like linoleum, concrete, wood floors, metal furniture, etc.
- Odor removal
- Cleaning, disinfection & sanitizing all areas of the property
- Property restoration provided in Dallas, Texas
- Suicide clean up
- Trauma scene remediation
- Homicide clean up